The purpose of SEIU California is to unite the voices of over 700,000 working people and our families to advance policies that help rebuild and broaden the middle class in California and to elect political leaders who share our goals. We work on legislation and the budget, and we do electoral work on initiative and candidate campaigns in California. We are a nonpartisan organization, and our members include Democrats, Republicans, members of smaller parties and members of no party.
Latest Press Releases
- California Caregivers: Attempt to Threaten Quality and Success of In-Home Care Will Not Succeed Here
- Caregivers Applaud IHSS Overtime Provisions And Vow to Keep Working on Reversing Cuts
- Assembly Passes Bill to Prevent Wage Theft, Protect Honest Businesses
- Assembly Judiciary Committee Moves Wage Theft Recovery Act Forward
- Assembly Labor Committee Votes to Help Workers Recover Stolen Wages, Protect Honest Businesses