The purpose of SEIU California is to unite the voices of over 700,000 working people and our families to advance policies that help rebuild and broaden the middle class in California and to elect political leaders who share our goals. We work on legislation and the budget, and we do electoral work on initiative and candidate campaigns in California. We are a nonpartisan organization, and our members include Democrats, Republicans, members of smaller parties and members of no party.
Latest Press Releases
- California Franchisees Urge Gov. Brown to Stabilize Small Businesses, Create Jobs
- California Assembly Stands Up for Small Businesses with “Yes” Vote on SB 610
- Small Business Owners Call for Fairness in New Ad Campaign
- SEIU CALIFORNIA ENDORSES PROPHET WALKER FOR 64TH ASSEMBLY DISTRICT
- California Caregivers: Attempt to Threaten Quality and Success of In-Home Care Will Not Succeed Here