The purpose of SEIU California is to unite the voices of over 700,000 working people and our families to advance policies that help rebuild and broaden the middle class in California and to elect political leaders who share our goals. We work on legislation and the budget, and we do electoral work on initiative and candidate campaigns in California. We are a nonpartisan organization, and our members include Democrats, Republicans, members of smaller parties and members of no party.
Latest Press Releases
- California Legislature Launches Investigation of Fast Food Industry Costs to Taxpayers
- SEIU Statement on Landmark FPPC Settlement
- SEIU California Members Elect New Board And Commit to New Working Families Vision by 2020
- In-Home Caregivers Applaud Ruling Giving Them the Same Work Protections Others Enjoy
- Business and Labor Leaders Join Forces Across California, Demand Congress “Get Back to Work” on Comprehensive Immigration Reform